It’s been more than two years since hepatitis C and I got a divorce. It was a nasty divorce. We went to court three times. I just could not shake the bum. Finally, I hired Harvoni to help me, and now I am free. I got to keep everything, especially my liver.
- Patients who are cured of hepatitis C have reduction and resolution of hepatitis C-related symptoms.
- If cured before the onset of cirrhosis, the liver has a chance to regenerate.
- Liver enzymes normalize; platelets increase.
- Fear of cirrhosis, liver cancer, and death from hepatitis C are gone.
- No one will ever get hepatitis C from me. This is the single biggest benefit I’ve received from being cured. Fear of infecting someone else was a huge burden, and I feel much lighter.
- I sleep better.
- I suppose could eat raw oysters, but I don’t like them.
- I am free.
Lucinda Porter, RN is the author of two books, Free from Hepatitis C and Hepatitis C Treatment One Step at a Time. She also blogs at LucindaPorterRN.com