5 Ways to Pack Hep C’s Bags
I was sick and tired of being sick and tired of Hep C hanging around. Can you relate? I wanted to hang out the NO VACANCY sign on my body and give Hep C the boot. I was on treatment for Hep C, when it dawned on me, each day on treatment represented packing Hep C’s bags and moving it out.
I kept that visual image as my treatment continued, each week more Hep C bags were packed and stacked by the door to get the final boot.
Where are you on your journey? Can you see Hep C suitcases open and being packed each week? That is what each day of Hep C treatment represents along with each healthy proactive thing you do.
Here are Five Ways to Pack Hep C’s Bags
- First and foremost, taking good care of yourself.
- See your doctor on a regular basis for physical exams, updated blood work and tests. Knowledge is powerful.
- Treatment for Hepatitis C. Now more than ever more options are available for treatment with higher cure rates.
- Reliance on Faith in God and His strength every step of the way.
- Can Do-Never Give Up Attitude. Attitude is everything.
Don’t allow Hep C to take over your house (your body). Hepatitis C lives with you. You Don’t live with it!
Isaiah 41:13, “For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.”
Hebrews 11:1, “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance in what we do not see.”
Psalm 27:13-14, “I am still confident of this, I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.”
“Perseverance is more than endurance. It is endurance combined with absolute assurance and certainty that what we are looking for is going to happen.” ~Oswald Chambers
This entry was originally published on Life Beyond Hepatitis C January 26, 2015. It is reprinted with permission.