Advertisement
<< Back To Article
Treating Hepatitis C Earlier Is More Cost Effective

Write a Comment

I have read and agree to the terms and conditions in the Posting Rules*

1 Comments

Kathleen

Yes, the cost of Harvoni is ridiculous. It is criminal that a cure is available, but many (most?) patients cannot afford it. There is a Harvoni co-pay coupon, but that helps with only 25% of the cost. What the heck are patients supposed to do about the other 75%? i don't know anyone who could afford that. The coupon is a token effort to make Gilead look like they "care," but they know full well that it is basically worthless to most patients because the patients can't pay for the remaining 75%.

June 21, 2016

Advertisement

Hot topics