World Hepatitis Day is an annual event that occurs on July 28. World Hepatitis Day is more than just a day marking the worldwide crisis we are facing with viral hepatitis – it is a day of action. There are nearly 300 million people on this planet who are unaware that they are living with viral hepatitis. World Hepatitis Day reminds us to act so that we can reach these missing millions, tell them about hepatitis, and encourage them to get tested so that they can seek treatment before it is too late.
Want to get involved? Here are some things you can do:
- Share the World Hepatitis Day film on all your social media platforms. Remember to include #worldhepatitisday.
- Share the World Hepatitis Day film with your friends and family via text and email.
- Get involved with one of the World Hepatitis Day events. Check here for events closest to you.
- Subscribe to World Hepatitis Day social media notifications and receive an email with tailored social media posts in your language.
- Find and download World Hepatitis Day campaign materials.
- Donate, donate, donate. Making a difference takes money as well as time and effort.
- Learn from others who are making a difference.
- Mark your calendar and participate again and again. To stay informed, join the World Hepatitis Day mailing list.
Act today; 300 million people need our help.