Storytelling is a powerful tool. We heal when we tell our stories. We help other people change the trajectory of their stories, often arriving at a happy endings. Today’s suggestion for Hepatitis Awareness Month is to tell your story.
Here are some storytelling quotes that inspire me, and hopefully you too:
- “The stories we tell literally make the world. If you want to change the world, you need to change your story. This truth applies both to individuals and institutions.” ~Michael Margolis
- “My whole story is just about me having a second chance.” ~Two Chainz
- “Everybody’s got a different way of telling a story, and has different stories to tell.” ~Keith Richards
- “Sometimes reality is too complex. Stories give it form.” ~Jean Luc Godard
- “Story is a yearning meeting an obstacle.” ~Robert Olen Butler
- “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ~Maya Angelou