Today is Hepatitis Testing Day and I was wondering what the appropriate greeting is for this occasion. “Happy Hepatitis Testing Day” doesn’t seem suitable; nor does “Merry Hepatitis Testing Day.” I thought about the condolence card approach, something like “Sorry to say it is Hepatitis Testing Day.”
If I were going to send a card to commemorate the day, I’d display the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Hepatitis Testing Day logo on the outside. The inside of the card would say:
- If you have risk factors, get tested.
- Hepatitis A and B are preventable; hepatitis C is curable.
- It is better to know your hepatitis status than not know. Knowledge is power.
- Share your knowledge. Urge everyone you know to learn if they should be tested for viral hepatitis.
- Help is a click away…click here to learn more about viral hepatitis.
- Wishing you a healthy Hepatitis Testing Day.
What are you doing to observe Hepatitis Testing Day? Tweet @hepatitismag.