Some of the greatest Hep C treatment help tips come from Hep C patients who have lived it. Are you preparing for Hep C treatment? Are you in treatment right now or perhaps in recovery from treatment? No matter where you are at in your journey with Hep C, Your story matters!
Nothing we ever go through is wasted or forgotten. Everything we experience holds value. No matter if you are a Hep C patient, caregiver, family member or friend, you are a Hep C Warrior. You hold valuable information to help someone who is going through Hep C.
Hep C has many phases; Being diagnosed with Hep C and learning to cope with the disease and share your diagnosis with others. Testing, exams, knowing what questions to ask your doctor. Preparing for treatment. What is recovery from treatment like and how to get your life back? How do you stand strong in the battle?
Help Tips come in all shapes and sizes. Whether it’s physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual, or tips to deal with employment or financial direction with assistance you received regarding treatment.
“5 Hep C Treatment Help Tips”
Remember, there’s a ton more than 5 tips but this is a good place to start. Here are mine.
Connie: Veteran Hep C Warrior completing 3 different treatment regiments over 20 years. 2012 last treatment with Incivek, Peg Interferon and Ribavirin. Results, Cured. Virus Non-Detected. Virus Clear 2 years post treatment and counting!
- Faith in Jesus Christ. Pray daily. Read the Bible. Use Scriptures to help you. Listen to Christian Music.
- Stay connected to a support group that understands what you are going through with Hep C. Example: our online support group
- In treatment; Focus on Weekly Mile Marker: Take 1 week at a time and get to the day of the week you began treatment. Check it off your calendar and celebrate. Don’t look at the long haul. Take it one day at a time.
- Make a Thankfulness or Can Do journal. Write down 5 to 10 different things daily. Focus on what you are thankful for and what you Can Do not on what you can’t.
- Use an Anti-Depressant while you are on treatment. Treatment drugs are so strong they chemically alter the way you feel. It’s not something you can control emotionally. An Anti-depressant is there to serve you as a tool to help you feel more normal, like yourself. After treatment you can step down from using it.
Now’s it’s your turn. Do you have “5 Hep C Treatment Help Tips” you can share? It’s simple to share. Share your first name and where you’re at in your Hep C journey plus 5 tips that helped you along the way.