<< Back To Blog Post
What’s the Difference between NAFL, NAFLD and NASH?

Write a Comment

I have read and agree to the terms and conditions in the Posting Rules*


Connie Welch

Sligogirl, I'm so sorry you're having this trouble. You need to see a liver specialist like a hepatologist or gastroenterologist ASAP. Complications from liver disease can include ascites (swelling) like what you are experiencing as well as many other issues which are life-threatening so please do not wait in order for you to get help. There are many treatment options available now. Keep us posted on how you're doing. We're here for you. -Connie

July 22, 2019 TX


had an ultrasound and family dr said it showed fat in my liver plus my liver levels are elevated. I aquired the virus in a blood transfusion 1993 and just now knowing. That was April. I still havent seen a specialist and i have gotten way worse since April. My abdomen is so large i look like a 66 yr old woman getting ready to give birth. Its so full of fluid that i now throw up some in my mouth and i barely eat at all. I am only 4'11" so there is not much room anyways. I just want to get better

July 15, 2019 Ohio


Hot topics