Advertisement
<< Back To Article
Hep C Reinfection Rate Reaches 13% for HIV-Positive People Cured in Europe

Write a Comment

I have read and agree to the terms and conditions in the Posting Rules*

3 Comments

Andrew

No, people reinfected with HCV are not “at fault” any more than the legions of PrEP users routinely reinfected with other STDs are “at fault”. Stop blaming marginalized people.

February 6, 2020 Cleveland, OH

RichardUK

OK then, again I'll have to be the one to say it. So, yes, 87% take responsibility so as not to get reinfected. But 13% fails to take responsibility for itself. That 13%, like the other 87%, had costly medical treatment given to it for free and will now expect it again. And if they aren't given the expensive treatment again then they will pass Hep C on to others. It's exasperating. But we aren't allowed to say this!

August 7, 2019 UK

RichardUK

Come on! Who is going to mention the elephant in the room here?! I'm fed up of being the one who does so!

August 3, 2019 UK

Advertisement

Hot topics